Cold Place RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Place RPG

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Phantom Rider

Go down 
2 posters
АвторСъобщение
Phantom Rider
Сребърен
Сребърен
Phantom Rider

Брой мнения : 291
Местожителство : UMAGAAA

Phantom Rider Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Phantom Rider   Phantom Rider I_icon_minitimeВто Ное 23, 2010 8:11 pm

Powers and Abilities

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Powers
After dying and truly becoming a spirit, Carter Slade gained theability to become intangible, to shoot ethereal energy from his spiritguns, and other ghostly powers, which he grants to his descendantHamilton when he enters his body.

Abilities

In life, Carter Slade was a skilled horseman, a champion boxer incollege and became an excellent marksman with his revolvers.Additionally, he was fairly skilled in jumping and other acrobaticsnecessary to both fighting crime and pulling off his ghostly deception.

Strength level

Normal human male with regular exercise.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Equipment
Carter Slade employed a number of tricks to make himself appear tobe a true spirit. By using a lantern projector and throwing his voicehe could make himself appear to be hovering, wraith-like, in the air.Opponents would often try and shoot this apparition and, unable to harmit, flee in terror.His costume and horse were both treated with a phosphorescentsubstance that caused them to glow in the dark, and he also employed alariat dark as night, which allowed him to appear to be eitherlevitating himself or others. Additionally, his cloak was reversible and was pitch black on theinside. Thus, in the dark of night he could wrap parts of himself inthe cloak, dark side out, and make parts of his body seem to disappear.Frequently he would make himself appear headless, or remove all but hishead and hands.

Transportation

Horse

Weapons

Revolvers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Върнете се в началото Go down
Phantom Rider
Сребърен
Сребърен
Phantom Rider

Брой мнения : 291
Местожителство : UMAGAAA

Phantom Rider Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Phantom Rider   Phantom Rider I_icon_minitimeЧет Ное 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Одобрен ли съм?
Schrodinger
Администратор
Администратор
Schrodinger

Брой мнения : 370

Phantom Rider Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Phantom Rider   Phantom Rider I_icon_minitimeЧет Ное 25, 2010 11:30 pm

Мда...одобрен!
Sponsored content

Phantom Rider Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Phantom Rider   Phantom Rider I_icon_minitime

Phantom Rider
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1