Cold Place RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Place RPG

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Stocking :D

Go down 
2 posters
АвторСъобщение
Stocking
Вманиачен
Вманиачен
Stocking

Брой мнения : 792

Stocking :D Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Stocking :D   Stocking :D I_icon_minitimeСря Ное 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Story

Panty and Stocking are angels who were kicked out of heaven due to their bad behavior. They are sent to Daten City (a pun on the Japanese word, "datenshi" (堕天使, lit. Fallen Angel?) ), a place located somewhere between heaven and hell, where strange monsters called "Ghosts" start terrorizing the place. Under the watchful eye of Reverend Garterbelt, it's up to Panty and Stocking to destroy these Ghosts, and by doing so they receive Heaven Coins which will allow them back into heaven.

Stocking (ストッキング, Sutokkingu?)
Panty's younger sister. A violet-haired 'goth loli' girl with a gluttonous appetite for sweet desserts. Her stockings transform into a pair of swords: "Stripes I & II." Of the two, she is the intelligent and responsible one. However, she can be as mean as Panty, if not more so. She is almost always seen carrying around her plush cat, Honekoneko (ホネコネコ?, lit. "Bone Kitten"), whose expressions often match Stocking's mood. Unlike her sister, she isn't as interested in sex and does not eat any spicy food.
Върнете се в началото Go down
2-D
Администратор
Администратор
2-D

Брой мнения : 1219
Местожителство : Feel Good Inc

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Stocking :D   Stocking :D I_icon_minitimeСря Ное 10, 2010 8:50 pm

Одобрена си.
Каква раса си?
https://cold-place.bulgarianforum.net
Stocking
Вманиачен
Вманиачен
Stocking

Брой мнения : 792

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Stocking :D   Stocking :D I_icon_minitimeСря Ное 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Ангел Very Happy
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Stocking :D   Stocking :D I_icon_minitime

Stocking :D
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1